lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

" GOOGLE: HEAVEN" (poignancy)

I don’t know if the place I’m about to explain has an address, an ubication or simply a ground but it’s definitely a place I really want to go.  I want to talk you about “my special place” or the place I want to be when this earthly life ends.  
My special place has no name yet, but I know it’s located in heaven. Since I was little there has always been that question “where is heaven?” And “what is it looks like?” The whole idea of looking beyond the sky and when the universe ends was getting my full attention and I wanted to do things right, and I steel do, to get to that mysterious but special place. My family and I are catholic and the way we live, talk and act is based on a catholic lifestyle; you know, going on Sundays to church, pray the Rosary while we are in the car for more than 30 minutes, we have our conversations about little pieces of gospel of that day, I go every Monday to a catholic group named “Regnum Christi” and my sister also goes, so yes we work things to do it as God’s willing wants us to. Anyway, I now have my life surrounded by God and he is the responsible for desiring such place.
 I imagine heaven individual, very personal and unique for each and every one of us; that’s way it’s my special place, because it’s mine. To tell you the truth, a few years ago I didn’t think of heaven for me it was just another topic to reflex later, but mentioned, speaking of it, and now writing about it really makes me want to go. Ok, so I told you that there is this one special place for everyone, but it has one simply and easy rule. The only rule is: to never stop loving, no matter what, always loving. If you follow that one simple rule I can tell you, you already have the “fast pass” to heaven because if you love, you are not willing to steal from other, to kill someone, to judge. You are willing to forgive, to make people happy and care for your love ones when they need help. That’s way the special place has to be built since you start to love. This place has a lot to do with the thing you do on earth.  My place would be just like the movie of Avatar…full of technology and cool stuff, like, multi-touch screens with 3D images and sound, anti gravity systems that transform things into dust and weird lenses that make your eyes bionic and all that stuff. Also, it has to have the greatest audio system to hear the greatest music that you have not heard before; discover a new color, imagine how crazy does that sound, a new color, I mean, God is all powerful and he can create subatomic particles, galaxies, rain forests and us, so a color…easy! After imagine it very “out of this world” I really want this place be the reflection of the hard work at the earth, I know I’m 17 but as the years go by, the age comes with more responsibilities and life becomes harder. If want this place I have to fight for it, earn it like a lot of people have won it. I do not know exactly how it would be, like, the ordinary stuff… big mountain, lot of trees, the sun at the horizontal, these things are for me...too typical and earthly not that I do not like it, but I just want to think outside the box. God for me is anything but not typical and he can surprise us.
Expect the unexpected. My place more than a physical place is a state, where I will be spending time with God, looking from a higher view all those people that are hoping to have a place, their own place to pass the other life eternally happy.  Heaven is to all of us, and maybe if we just think about it more, we would be truly dreaming to go up there where there is no address, no ubication or ground, simply love.IS GOD GOOD?  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario